Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements
The buzzword across the globe for the 21st century is ‘Innovation’. In the simplest term, Innovation could be defined as converting ideas into new or improved products, processes and services.
Union Human Resource Development Minister has launched the Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) 2020.
Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) is an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
It aims to systematically rank all major educational institutions and universities on indicators related to promotion of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development amongst their students and faculties.
Major Indicators for ranking are:
1. Budget & Funding Support.
2. Infrastructure & Facilities.
3. Awareness, Promotions & support for Idea Generation & Innovation.
4. Promotion & Support for Entrepreneurship Development.
5. Innovative Learning Methods & Courses.
6. Intellectual Property Generation, Technology Transfer & Commercialization.
7. Innovation in Governance of the Institution.
➢ It will in setting up the direction for Higher Education institutions (HEIs) towards streamlining and establishing a strong startup ecosystem in campus and region.
➢ It is also aimed at uplifting India’s Position in the Global Innovation Index from 52nd to top 30 in a time period of 5 Years.
• Bone of content region in LAC
• National Green Tribunal
• Radio Frequencies in use
• AM and FM
• Carbon Sinks
• Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements