Smart India Hackathon 2019
Smart India Hackathon 2019 organised by Ministry of Human Resource and Development in association with AICTE, i4c and Persistent Systems provided a unique Open Innovation Model for identifying new and disruptive technology innovations to solve the challenges faced in the country.
Smart India Hackathon aimed to
- Harness creativity & expertise of students
- Spark institute-level hackathons
- Build funnel for ‘Startup India’ campaign
- Crowdsource solutions for improving governance and quality of life
- Provide an opportunity for citizens to provide innovative solutions to India’s daunting problems.
- Smart India Hackathon 2019 together with earlier editions in 2017 and 2018 proved to be extremely successful in promoting innovation, out-of-the-box thinking in young minds, especially engineering students from across India